Friday, September 17, 2010

New New~

All my hope n plan broke into pieces...
I'm trying to get through it....
All the nightmare will go away soon.....

So instead of keep crying and make my feeling so down....
I start to change my mind....
wakakaka~
I start to change all the negative thought to POSITIVE!!!!!

Last time: I cant understand why the road to my study will face such a big problem
Now : I think the God want me to stay here must have HIS reason......

Last time: I cant even stop crying when i know that i didn't manage to study abroad.....
Now : I feel relief when i know that i can stay close to DAD & MUM....

Last time: I cant understand why they are so self-fish towards their family
Now : I know life is not that easy......They sure have their own difficulties....

Last time: I was so determined that i must get a MBBs.......
Now : I think as long as there is books n exam i will satisfied.....

Last time: I was so proud i'm going study abroad.....
Now : I was so rejoice that i can stay in Malaysia because 슈퍼 주니어 is coming!!!!!!!
Yeah!!!!Yeah!!!!!Yeah!!!!!

Everything will be fine!!!!!!!! Fighting!!!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. yeah!..think positive....
    wish u enjoy ur every single day....^^

    ReplyDelete