Friday, September 24, 2010

It's all Over

New life is coming soon....
I knew it very well...
but still...
sometimes may be so frustrating when i recall back all the things that happen in this few weeks
My friends are going to departure on this Sunday...
It should be my day too...
But not anymore......
Haiz.....
Now my life back to normal...
But not so normal too...
Hahaha
Because i have nothing to do....
I just replace my sister for her tuition class...
I need something to do!!!!!
So i do all the house works!!!!
Muahahaha!!!!!!
Trying to keep myself busy then
I don't want to become lazy bug!!!!
Or else it would be very hard for me if i go out someday....
And the most important is to keep myself awake!!!!
If not i believe that my brain is going to be Rusted!!!!!
Really hope that my Uni Life coming fast a bit~
Cant wait to go for it!!!!!
Fighting!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. sista...support u!
    should appreciate tis time actuali...
    at home d time hw much i miss it!
    all the best

    ReplyDelete