Wednesday, June 16, 2010

This ain't like me

This is a great morning at Puchong,
but my heart ain't right...
i really don't know how to explain it...
like very nervous,like something missing,like very scare...
i really dun know....juz BO SONG

until i can't
even finish my breakfast...
this kind of situation never happen before...
even when i was staying alone at Malacca...
never been like this before...
finally i reached the place where i had my Interactive class.
its even more GAN CHEONG...
i met the senior consultant in the lift...
i try to smile...
keep pushing myself to be friendly...
then in the class,
even worst...
everyone is very friendly,
but its really AWKWARD for me,
its not about i'm alone,
and its not about i'm going Russia,
i really don't know why...
i became so silent in the class,
i became so awkward,
i became so lonely,
i became so....
no words are found to describe my feeling.
and i never express it to my family,
i pretend it was fun for me,
and i try to show that i'm really enjoy the class,
i don't want them to worry about me...
i trying to get over this feeling,
but nothing is alright,
i can't even control myself.
honestly i feel more comfortable and relax after the class is over,
even more happy and relax when i reached my home...
but look today,
when the agent inform me that we have another class this weekend,
the feeling come back again.
this really not good!






No comments:

Post a Comment